Sunday 5 June 2011

Blogging Blues :(

So I have been really looking forward to today, as it is my first full day I have had to myself all week, and I was planning on putting some posts together for the next week. But someone out there doesn't want this to happen today!

First up I forget to bring my camera to my Mums with me, so I have taken all the pictures I need on my Blackberry...

... which my boyfriend then goes and sits on yesterday, cracking the screen and breaking the phone. All I can see is white with a big black smudge in the middle...

... I am then told by the phone fixing man that it will cost £170 to fix. I have an upgrade due in 3 or 4 months so its just not worth the money. They boy buys me a cheap, very unusual looking phone to keep me happy until then...

... which I would show you a picture of but blogger won't let me upload pictures right now...

... which isn't much of an issue anyway as I can't get the pictures that I took off my blackberry (aswell as all my contacts), and don't have my camera here to retake them...

... blogger is also having issues letting me comment on other peoples posts...

... which isn't much of an issue as I can communicate through twitter...

... but only on my laptop as the app on my new cheap phone for twitter doesn't seem to be working...

... And in half an hour I have to work, so all my readers are going to get out of me today is this stupid post :(

I am now going to go back to bed and feel sorry for myself some more before going to work.

Sort yourself out Blogger, I am not impressed!

1 comment:

  1. Awr it really isn't your day by the sounds of it! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you x

    ReplyDelete