Monday 20 June 2011

Guest Post - The A - Z of Ms Red...

I'm very excited to have my first guest post today! Ms Red, of Ms Reds Beauty Blog is one of my favourite bloggers. She is honest and up front, has a range of different posts, and is a great writer. But more importantly she is a very lovely lady!

So for those of you that don't know of her, she has kindly written an A - Z of all things Ms Red...


Well, this is my first ever guest post and when the lovely Lola Rose asked me to do one for her blog I was both excited and nervous, excited for being asked and nervous because I had NO idea what to talk about.

But then I saw a post on Liloo's blog and I thought it might be the perfect thing.

The A-Z of me.

So here we go..
A. Age:

And that's neither here nor there... If it helps I was born before the Internet and before CD's took over from tapes, I remember only 4 channels on the TV and you had to 'get up' off your bum to change channels/volume.

B. Bed size:

Nosy people, but it's a standard double bed.

C. Chore you hate:

Ironing... with a passion.

D. Day:

The day I wrote this was a Thursday.

E. Essential start to your day:
Tea, I have to have a cup of tea or I'm not human.

F. Favorite colour:

Red, giveaway's in my name.

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver, or white gold. I just don't do yellow gold.

H. Height:
Six foot in bare feet. (Yes tall)

I. Instruments:

Well I play a mean recorder lol. Other than that I can bang out a tune on a keyboard just about and to the eternal disappointment of my grandfather who plays the sax, flute, clarinet and keyboard.

J. Job title:
Lab Rat

K. Kids:

Does my cat or boyfriend count? No?
In that case none at the moment and likely none for some time to come.

L. Live:

In South Wales, although I hale from Birmingham.


M. Mom’s name:
Mum or mummy if I'm feeling childish.

N. Nicknames:

Ms Red, Angel, Crumblestein (don't ask)

O. Overnight hospital stays:

Yeah never again, they thought I had appendicitis.. I didn't but whatever I did have wrong HURT.

P. Pet peeve:

How long you got? Slow people when I'm in a hurry, doddery old people doddering in my way. Woman with prams blocking pavements/aisles... I could go on.


Q. Quote from a movie:
'Are you afraid of the dark?' - Pitch Black, brilliant film.


R. Right or left handed:
Right, although there's a lot I can do with my left.


S. Siblings:

A brother, although he won't talk to me as he disapproves of me living with my boyfriend unmarried.

T. Time you wake up:

As late as I possibly can. My alarm goes off at 7am, I generally roll out of bed in a panic at 8am.

U. Underwear:

Plain, black, cotton, comfortable.

V. Vegetables you dislike:

Parsnips & Cauliflower... ewwww.
W. What makes you run late:

Over-sleeping.

X. X-Rays you've had:

Where do I start?
Nose, ankle, hip, back, arms, neck...

Y. Yummy food you make: .

I can make a mean curry, and something called Grandma Cake, my nans recipe I adapted.

Z. Zoo:

I haven't been to the zoo in a couple of years, but we used to go quite often when I was little.

I do hope that interested a few, and I must say many thanks to Lola Rose for asking me to guest post on her lovely blog.


Ms Red

xx

3 comments:

  1. great post, thanks for sharing!! I'm following your blog now too =)

    http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love A-Z posts, it really helps you get to know other bloggers and I love Ms Reds blog too :)

    xx

    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Could I take it and use the questions on my blog?

    ReplyDelete