Tuesday 14 June 2011

Holiday Packing...

So today is the long awaited day that I go on holiday for 2 WHOOLLEEE weeks! I've so so looking forward to this all year, and now that I have uni out of the way until september, I feel that I am definitely in need of a break.

I just thought I would share a few of the things I have packed.

Skincare




So I put my cleanser, toner and moisturiser into these stacking tubs (which have actually started leeking now so I've wrapped them up in tape. I've gone for quite light products as I won't be wearing much make up and I hate my face feeling clogged up when I'm in the sun.

I've also packed these 2 hand rubs, which were on discount in superdrug and smell a lot nice than your usually suspects!

We needed a lot of suncream as we are going for two weeks, so I decided to go for the Asda branded suncream. I remember watching something last year where they tried and tested lots of suncreams, and the Asda branded stuff came out top over a lot of higher end products. It was on offer in Asda at 2 for £5, which is an amazing bargain, so I stocked up on lots of it!

I also went for my favourite Vasaline Aloe Vera body lotion as an after sun - mostly because the smells reminds me of all the holidays I've been on and makes me smile (you know me and my smells)

Haircare




I've packed my Tigi Smoothing Lusterizer and my Lee Stafford Argan oil as the combernation of these two make my hair feel AMAZING! I must also say that since I have been using the Argan Oil, my hair is so much stonger meaning it has had the chance to grow a lot more. This product is definitely a keeper!



I packed my Aussie Leave in conditioner to help my hair recover from the sun, sea and swimming pool, as well as a few Aussie 3 minute miracle deep conditioners to slap on a couple of times. With my hair being bleached, it needs as much help in the sun as it can get at as it dries out so easily.



I was advised by my hairdresser to buy these products to take the chlorine out of my hair after a day in the pool (I am at high risk of getting green hair :() she says that although it doesn't work very well at conditioning hair, and another shampoo is needed, it works really well to get the chlorine out. I also got the mask to put on as a sort of leave in conitioner in the mornings to try and stop my hair from going green in the first place. I love going in the pool so I'd hate to not be able to just because of my hair.

Make up

I've packed 2 recent purchase that I have been so impressed with - the Max Factor Smooth Effect foundation and the Bourjois Chocolate bronzer. I think the combernation of these two, a bit of mascara and a bit of lip gloss will be all I will be wearing some evenings - I'm all for a lot less is more on holiday.




Heres a slection of the bronzers and blushers I have packed, as well as my Ruby & Millie Illuminating cream and my Collection 2000 Concealer.



I have packed my max factor mascara, Benefit Bright Eye and Collection 2000 Felt tip eske eyeliner for easy eyes, a couple of lipglosses and lipsticks, as well as, of course, the Naked Palette.

Heres hoping the boys got some room for my stuff in his case as well...

Lots of Holiday Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment